The health and safety of our clients have always been our top priority. That responsibility takes on a whole new meaning these days. That’s why we have carefully crafted stringent safety protocols and a phased plan for resuming spa + med spa services — the health and well-being of our staff and guests are our utmost priority.
Prepare to be pampered at Rejuvalase (you deserve it)! We’re all about keeping our amazing clients, staff, and community well.
What to expect from us:
- All appointments will include a 15-minute grace period allowing those leaving and arriving for appointments to exit and enter our Spa safely. (This will reduce the number of appointments we will be accepting per day. We apologize for the inconvenience but ask that understand this provides an extra level of safety for you, our staff and other clients.)
- In an effort to increase ventilation, windows and doorways will be left open (weather permitting) throughout our hours of operation.
- Rejuvalase is providing personal protective gear to all team members including face masks, face shields, goggles, and gloves. All employees are required to wear a face mask (over mouth + nose) at all times.
- All surfaces are cleaned frequently, along with the most commonly touched objects like door handles. Our cleaning solution is medical grade and kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the spa for guest and staff use.
What we ask of you:
- On the day of your appointment, we kindly ask that if you are experience ANY symptoms, mild or otherwise, for you to cancel your appointment. Any cancellations in advance will receive their cancellation fee waived. If you do not show up and do not provide notice, a cancellation fee will apply or you will risk forfeiting your entire service.
- We kindly ask that you arrive for your appointment alone and do not bring anyone else with you. Anyone without an appointment will not be granted entry into the building.
- Upon entry a face mask covering your nose and mouth must be worn at all times in waiting rooms and for the duration of your appointment. If you do not have the ability to arrive to our spa with a mask (medical or non-medical), we kindly ask that you let our team know upon booking your appointment. We will be happy to provide you with a disposable mask upon your arrival.
- Advance payment and tipping is an option. Let us know when you reach out to confirm your appointment.